Tuesday, April 28, 2009

NEW MEAT - Lucas Rocco


Name: Lucas Rocco

Bday: 11/03

About Me: Working on it....

Likes: ice cream, cadbury eggs, my dog, communication, San Francisco burritos and movie nights

Dislikes: ignorance, pretention, blue cheese and bad tippers

Random fact: I have a twin

Fave drink: Whatever the bartender's favorite drink is

Song of the moment: Hide & Seek by Imogen Heap (even though it's been around for years)

If you had any super power what would it be? Hero or villain? Moniker?

I could go either way. If I was a hero I'd have the power to heal & teleport. I'd go everywhere & repair damaged people. Hero name... uh... "Healer" I guess

or

I'd have the power to give people theme songs that would play as they walked down the street. Code name: "Shazaam"

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to meet Lucas yesterday, he seems like a really cool guy (like all the rest of the MJ's staff!).

    ReplyDelete