Monday, July 6, 2009

Rick Eich: Hellraiser, bartender and bon vivant






DOB: 4-28-65

Bio: I was born/raised in Chicago then moved to Dallas where I spent most of my time on bikes, roller skates and skateboarding wreaking havoc in all my schools as a teen. I started bartending when I was 20 years old. A bit of a hellraiser until the 90's and I haven't really changed that much. I like what I do, glad to be @ MJ's.




:)'s: rock n hip hop, pizza/beer, old concert shirts, vinyl records and being silly




:('s: holy rollers, arrogant celebs and squirrels that eat my sunflowers :(




Random factoid: The bull tattoo on my neck is for Taurus, not Texas.




Fave Drink: Gorilla tit (my own Creation) Malibu Banana, creme de cocoa and a drop of cream




Fave song of the moment: David Guetta and Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over

No comments:

Post a Comment