Monday, July 27, 2009

Stacy Cakes!!!! Lady Bartender and all around Fancy Lady




Bday: 5/7


Bio: I'm a midwest girl with southern charm!


Loves: Comedy, coconuts, unicorns, diet coke, trannies, camping, silliness, jokes, art, workingout, sewing, swimming, cuteness, shit-n-giggles, good times, reading, salsa dancing and scuba diving.


Dislikes: Rudeness, regular prices, cats, bat breath, car accidenst, being slimed on and creepy creeps.


Random Fact: Showgirls is my favorite movie & I used to be in an all-girl breakdancing crew.


Fave drink: Skinny bitch (Diet coke and vodka)


Fave song of the moment: Every Girl by Lil Wayne


If you were ice cream, what flavor would you be and who would you want to eat you?

I'd be coconute ice cream and I would want Megan Fox to eat me!

No comments:

Post a Comment